CGR is the national leader in community indicators. Our web-based profiles make information understandable, meaningful, actionable and accessible. Your website will drive community-wide dialogues about strengths, challenges and opportunities.
Community profiles are indispensable for community planning and strategic development. In order to be effective, these profiles have to be up-to-date and engaging. We handle that, so you can focus on tackling your community's challenges.Download the Brochure
- Dynamic Charts — Users can customize visualizations to focus on their interests.
- Map Visualizations — Seeing data geographically adds insight.
- Data API — Opens up possibilities for downloads, apps and more.
- Dashboards — At-a-glance graphics provide quick takeaway information.
- Data Downloads — Raw data allows users to do their own analysis.
- Engagement — We help you engage your community in the planning, launch and ongoing work of positive community change.
- Insight — Data analyzed in a comparative context gives an in-depth understanding of a community's strengths and challenges.
- Analysis — Regularly engage your community through indicator and issue analysis delivered via electronic newsletters.
- Tracking — Web statistics track the reach of your platform.
To build a unified vision, we need accurate and broad-based information about our community's most pressing needs and most promising opportunities. That's why our first step is to become a dynamic and transparent resource for data, knowledge and insight about the wide variety of social, economic and environmental issues affecting quality of life in Delaware.
Community indicators tell the story of our region, helping us to clearly see our strengths and challenges and to focus our efforts to improve. Gulf Coast already uses this kind of data to spot regional trends and direct our funding priorities. Our Board wanted to turn that investment into a community-wide resource that anyone can use.
When we prepared our Community Action Plan for Greater Rochester's Children, we used ACT Rochester data on teen pregnancy, child poverty, infant mortality, and other critical issues to inform us about the most pressing needs of children and families in our community. Having this information at our fingertips was very helpful to our analysis and we quote this information in presentations and in our advocacy materials for legislators, funders, and the general public.
The community indicators website not only provides a level playing field for public discourse by local residents to advocate for better public policy, it also provides a common language for discussion and solution building.
The Impact Essex County website is aimed at creating a holistic picture of Essex County to deepen knowledge and understanding of our community and its local areas. The metrics tracked will inform not only ECCF but also all community stakeholders to facilitate collaboration within Essex County and monitor the impact of collective efforts. We want users of the site to feel confident in their decision-making when taking on new efforts or analyzing existing programs. The Impact Essex County site provides that confidence for all users by providing the most recent data available in an easy to understand format.